Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Choy Crew

CHOY CREW official logo .

SMS all-male dance crew, popular on their dancing skill and original master mix music. They  won  the Carmen Amateur contest. Later on they posted their own dance video on youtube.

They started during their 3rd year high school after that time they been performing on their school campus. Their first dance performance is during the TADICSA, a catholic school sport feast. They plan to join the Cantilan Amateur Contest failed to go on town beacuse of examination days. But the group made from the competition in Carmen, Surigao del Sur and won.

CHOY CREW during teacher's day .

They became popular after the competition and starting a official performance on their school.
 CHOY CREW after their performance.
CHOY CREW group picture with dance showcase.

CHOY CREW perform at Carmen Amateur competition. 

CHOY CREW dance sesh. 

Ralph " Raphex" Sescon is my bestfriend since grade 6 until now. I made a motto that make our friendship to remember " Friends never end" but for him " True friends never lies." I don't know why he thinking about that.


Xerxes Gimao is my classmate when i was in 3rd Grade (literally I was a transferee.) to 6th Grade. He was more popular to 3rd year Highschool girls( my brother classmate. I was surprise he can dance when I see the video of Choy Crew.

Ramzy ...... I don't know him. I only saw him on Choy Crew videos. But he's a nice dancer who been always have a dedicated dance like Madd Chadd, Jabbawockeez,and etc.
  Choy Crew during Ms. SMS.... Intermission No.

1 comment: